I don’t have a strict schedule to read books on Rae’s Days, but next year (and the tail end of this year) I am going to be keeping a list of what I’ll likely read next. I’ll plan on going down the list in order, alternating between novels and comic book volumes. But the list is flexible and I’ll add/delete/change the order whenever life calls for it. Like The Stand, for instance, I might bump down the list until I’m totally ready to commit, but I do plan on reading it during the year.
- Devil in the Grove: Thurgood Marshall, the Groveland Boys, and the Dawn of a New America by Gilbert King (Kindle) [This is a #familybookclub pick]
- S. by J.J. Abrams and Doug Dorst
- The Haunted Bookshop by (Kindle)
- The All of It by Jeannette Haien (Kindle)
- NOS4A2 by Joe Hill (Kindle)
- The Stand by Stephen King (Kindle)
- The Sandman (I’ve read 1-7 so far, 8-10 to go)
- Y: The Last Man (10 volumes)
- The Preacher (9 volumes)
Got any suggestions? Let me know! Leave a comment, tweet at me, or email me at raesdays [at] gmail [dot] com. If you want to see what I’m currently reading (or what I have read), you can check out my Goodreads. The list will have a permanent spot here that I’ll keep updated throughout the year.
(These book selections are my own and I’m not paid for them. If I ever am, I’ll let you know. I am part of the Amazon affiliate program, so if you buy through my links I’ll receive a teeny bit of money for it.)